Whether you’ve plucked them out from the depths of tinder, met them through uni or ended up in a weird flatcest situation dating can be awkward. To make you feel better about your sad little dating life I’ve asked people for their worst date experiences.
- “Met someone on Facebook went on a date with them and they tried to push me infront of a car.” She then clarified it was her first ever date, ouch.
- “The entire date I was trying to decide if he was a huge Tory, I invited him back to mine were he told me all about his opinions on Jeremy Clarkson, which confirmed he was. He wouldn’t get the hint that I wanted him to leave so I pretended my period was really bad, still didn’t get the hint so I faked being sick in the adjoining toilet. Noise and everything.”
- “I offered a boy a cup of tea, and he thought I was talking about sex because he had seen the consent video. The look on his face when I whipped out a biscotti was great.”
- “We worked together, and he invited me to his, except he was living with our manager at the time. He didn’t know I was going to be there when he got home, and I’ve never felt more awkward”
- “He said he was going to make me a veggie curry, so I jokingly asked him if I’m not worth some chicken and then he told me I’m not worth anything and he was no longer cooking”
- “I wanted to meet a boy of tinder but was scared to go alone so I took my friend to a pub, and he went with his. Everything was fine until they started to do coke and decided that they hated each other and started screaming. I had to drag her out super quickly before they all got kicked out. Still met him for a Nando’s the next day though”
- “He took me to the bar that his ex-girlfriend worked at”
- “I got really drunk and vomited on his shoes”
Now go adventure into the dating world because nothing you do could be this bad.